Saturday, August 2, 2008

So many yarns and not enough time!

I have so many yarns to share and I kept thinking about blogging about them but had no time to do it. Anyhow....lets start!

Socks that Rocks! - July shipment....absolutely love it!! Skein of Goody Goody and 2 patterns.


Then I had to get some Mama Blue! Nikki has gotten really popular.....her skeins were flying out faster then she could list them on etsy! But her colors are absolutely gorgeous!


I was trying for some Sundara but I absolutely have had no luck on her website. I can never check-out successfully when she has done an update. From looking on the Ravelry Sundara forum, it looks like the trick is to avoid paypal payments and just use a direct credit card. I'll have to try that next time!! I was able to do a couple of trades for some Sundara yarn for my wollmeise on Ravelry. Can't wait to get them in the mail. Sundara did open up her Seasons Yarn Club and I signed up for Winter and Autumn so far. I am so tempted to sign up for Summer as well. This way, I would be guaranteed to get some Sundara since I have such bad luck at the updates.

Wollmeise updates were suspended for the last 3 fridays so I'll be watching this friday for the next update!

Seven Deadly S(p)ins July shipment is a really cute slothy hat. I wasn't going to do the hat since I didn't think I would wear it or know anyone who would but then I decided that I might as well and I did start it.

No comments: