Wednesday, August 27, 2008

I GOT IN!!

You're probably wondering "What?" and I know you probably won't be able to guess but it is .....THE GREATEST SOCK CLUB EVER CREATED!! lol Still need a clue??

The yarn is gorgeous and I want every color!

Ok...here it is....get ready.....

THE 1st WOLLMEISE SOCK CLUB! war smileys

I am so excited!! I was trying to tell myself it didn't matter if I didn't get picked in the lottery and that I really need to save up for Stitches East but I am sooo excited to get in. First shipment should be September (next month)!

2 comments:

Marisol said...

Congratulations! I got in too!!! Hurray for Wollmeise:)

Anonymous said...

Well done. I've still not tried Wollmeise yarn. I must find out what I'm missing out on or is it lethal to try it? Am I (or my bank balance) better off not knowing? LOL.