Monday, August 4, 2008

Lovely Madeline Elster!

My Plucky Knitter Classic shipment for July arrived today! The lovely skein of superwash merino was named for Madeline Elster from the movie Vertigo (Hitchcock Classics is the theme for the 3 months). It was so hard to capture the color, it is more of a gray with lavender tones. Very lovely!


And in the same package, I received this:

Took me a few minutes to figure out what it is! It looks like yarn but definitely not any kind of yarn that I've seen! lol

Then I remembered that Sarah, the Plucky Knitter, had a contest on her blog where someone could win a tangled skein of yarn. I've never won any of the blog contests so I forgot about it and lo and behold I win! I'll definitely take a picture once it looks like a proper skein. It's my favorite lace yarn so I will enjoy playing with it!

No comments: