Thursday, August 14, 2008

I've been a naughty girl!!

I've gone WAY OVER my yarn budget and I was supposed to be on a yarn diet!! I also signed up for all 4 seasons of Sundara's yarn club!! I've been buying and trading for Sundara yarn like a madman so I actually have some Sundara yarn now in my stash. I actually managed to buy yarn on her last 2 updates so stalking does pay off!! lol

Here are some of the goodies that I've gotten within the past 2 weeks:

Sundara Silk Lace - Tuscan Rose over Lemon, Sundara Silk Lace - Granite Falls


Sundara Sock - Blush, Sundara Sock - Charcoal over Cobalt


Sundara Sock - Ivy, Sundara Sock - Lemon Chiffon


Sundara Sock - Tuscan Rose over Lemon


Sunnyside Ellen Silk Lace - Midnight Blue, Sunnyside Ellen Transitional sock yarn - Rose without Thorns


Malabrigo Silky Merino - Amoroso, Malabrigo Silky Merino - Teal Feathers


dkKnits Smoosh Toes - Parfait Today, dkKnits Smoosh Toes - Sugar the Rim


Madelinetosh sock - Logwood, Madelinetosh sock - Clematis


Mama Blue Silk Lace - Smoke (this skein is gorgeous!!!)


Duet Sock DeKAY - Seagreen, Duet Sock DeKAY - Rocker Chick (I LOVE the new DeKAY!!)


Madelinetosh Silk Lace - Graphite, Madelinetosh Silk Lace - Scarlett (darn woolgirl for having a sale on these!! I couldn't resist!)


Miss Babs Yummy Sock - Sinderella


There is actually more yarn that I haven't taken pics of yet. ...and I have a webs order and a Sundara order on its way to me. ...and I want to buy more Sundara season subscriptions and I want to sign up for the Madelinetosh Magnolia Society...... Argh!! I need to step away from the PC and from all the temptation but that is so hard to do!

3 comments:

tapmouse said...

Gorgeous picks! Looks like I see a silk theme going here...

Marisol said...

Oh my gosh you were pretty naughty! Lovely yarns though!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous yarn. Okay, your blog is seriously bad for my bank balance. Supposed to be saving up for a trip to a big yarn shop in London in October. But window shopping doesn't hurt or cost anythign........... knowing me I'll end up buying something.