Monday, August 18, 2008

Love me some club kits!

My favorite yarn club shipment came this past saturday! What an awesome club kit!! Here is a pic of my Woolgirl august kit (spoiler pic so don't look unless you want to):














The Theme is "Dog Days of Summer" and the contents are:
Black Tote
Orange Tape Measure
Spindle Cat Studio - stitch marker (it has an open hook thingie)
Lip Gloss from Naiad Soap Arts
Water Bottle
Mini Beach Ball (inflatable)
Rubber Flip Flop erasers
Madelinetosh Sock yarn - Beach Towel
2 Sock Patterns



I also received my welcome kit for the Lucky Lurker Club! What a cool welcome gift! Another spoiler pic so don't look unless you want to!


























A half skein of the new DeKAY Duet Sock yarn - I LOVE this base!
A pattern for little footies.

I am already hooked and I haven't even gotten the first shipment yet! I think this will be a permanent club for me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, gorgeous parcels. Love the Duet yarn.