Thursday, May 1, 2008

Woo hoo! Camp Crows Feet!!

Yup....it happened....I got behind on my blogging. I figured I could do at least 1 post a week but its been a few weeks since my last post. :(

But.....Woo hoo! Camp Crows Feet was awesome!! (Camp Crows Feet is Blue Moon Fibers 2008 knitting retreat for the Rockin Sock Club members) I just wish I took more pictures. Like always I take my camera and never take it out to take pictures!

Of course I had to take home some souvenirs of camp and what could be better then more yarn!!
Camp Crows Feet - Yarn Purchas

Here's a shot of the Knotorius Knitters Express bus that picked us up at the Sea-Tac airport. MJ....you are awesome!! You can see Frieda and the backside of Carla. :P
Knotorius Knitters Express

One of the views from the Rosario Resort:
Rosario Resort

Attack of the Monkeys!!
Camp Crows Feet - Attack of the Monkeys

The snowy ride to the ferry. Who would have thunk it that it would snow on the way home!!
Camp Crows Feet - Snowy drive to ferry

I definitely would like to go again next year but I would probably plan things a little different. I would probably fly in the weekend before and join the pre-camp yarn crawl or just fly in that weekend so that first day isn't so hectic and tiring. I woke up at 3am edt on Monday to catch my 6am flight and didn't go to bed until 11pm pst. That was a long day!!

No comments: