Friday, May 30, 2008

I love my packages! It's like xmas over and over!

Look what was waiting for me when I got home yesterday! The 3rd shipment of Blue Moon Fiber arts Rockin Sock Club:

Rockin Sock Club - May 2008
Rockin Sock Club - May 2008
The skein is more purple then blue but for some reason I can't capture that purple color with my camera. I tried natural sunlight, flash, no flash and ott light but they turn out looking blue. Very odd!

I love this shipment! I love Yarnissima's patterns so this is definitely a must-do but I told myself I wouldn't start until I finish Leafling! And I am also out of extra US 1 needles so I have no choice but to finish some wip's to free up a US 1.

The shipment consisted of:
1 Pattern by Yarnissima - Cleopatra Socks
1 STR Lightweight in The Incredible Shrinking Violet
1 Luggage Tag and holder
1 mini-skein

Yesterday was definitely a good day in terms of packages. I also received a shipment from GudonyaToo. I had requested a special order of SmOOchy skin bars in Spa Fusion, Be Delicious, Tahitian Vanilla and Island Coconut! I really loved the vanilla and coconut so I order some of the whipped clean in both. I am so glad Loopy Ewe talked about them in her blog! That SmOOchy skin bars are amazing! I'm not too sure about the exfoliating properties (it is a little rough) but boy o boy....it sure does leave my skin very soft and I don't have to put on body lotion after I shower!! The thing I always hated about body lotion is that it seemed to take forever to completely dry but now my skin is soft and completely dry so I can get dressed right away!

And now I'm off to go check out Amazon's friday sale. Sometimes they have to some really amazing deals like last week's Martini glasses for $20!

No comments: