Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Updates....updates!

Ya...been slacking a bit so here is everything that has happened in the past 2 weeks lumped into one entry!

MD Sheep and Wool festival was amazing! I went on Sunday (5/4/08) and there were so many vendors and so much to buy! Too bad I was on a yarn diet and had to limit myself....it was so hard to do! Is this guy cute or what!
MD Sheep & Wool - Alpaca
I'll post a pic of my purchases when I get a chance. I finally bought some sheldrige farms sock yarn and found tilli thomas yarn at a huge discount. Voile de la Mer for $10 a skein and beaded lace for $15 a skein. They didn't have much left at those prices on Sunday. I also picked up a pretty lace scarf kit from the Unique Sheep.

Finished Django by Cookie A (Mama Blue's Sea Merino in color Sky) at the end of April but haven't posted pics until now. My favorite socks so far. They fit great! I only did 2 repeats on the cuff.
CIMG0283

This color is a bit muted in this picture. The above picture is more accurate of the color.
CIMG0285

Received the second shipment of the Seven Deadly S(p)ins club.
CIMG0293
Wrath vs Peace

Contents:
1 skein of The Unique Sheep Pima Petite in color Peace
Pattern - Sheepy washcloth & soap sack by Sarah Wilson
Chocolate sheep
2 tea bags
Sheep stitch marker
Peace of Mind - milk & honey soap
Candle
3 mini sheep soaps
Mineral bath salts

1 comment:

Sam said...

The socks turned out great! I'm so glad to see them finished.