Wednesday, May 14, 2008

More packages today! Yay!

YarnAddict Yarn's Lace Variety Club May shipment:
Yarn Addict Lace Variety Club #1
800 yards (110gr) of Luscious Lace (55% silk/ 45% cashmere). This yarn is seriously yummy! I think this is my favorite new lace yarn.
Celebrations Shawl - looks simple and lovely!
Black tote bag (you can never have too many bags!)
I am so glad that I signed up for this club! It was a great price for 3 shipments of luxury lace yarn & pattern!

The color is more pink then shown in the picture. Here is a better picture of the color.
Yarn Addict Lace Variety Club #1

And I also received the May shipment of Whimzy Pimzy's Cotton Sock Yarn club. Bamboo cotton yarn in colorway - Herbal Garden Reflection Pond. The color is brighter then shown. The flash washed it out a bit. Either I need a better camera or a lesson on how to accurately capture colors in my photos!
Whimzy Pimzy Cotton Sock Yarn Club #2

Now I need to finish up some ufo's before I can touch these! I am dying to start my silk/cashmere lace shawl. :(

No comments: