Saturday, April 12, 2008

Django - Cookie A is a genius!

I started Django this past Tuesday and it is going pretty good. The pattern is easy to follow and I am loving the feel of Mama Blue's Sea Merino.

I wanted to do 2 socks via magic loop but when I looked at the pattern, there are 2 rows where you have to shift 2 stitches and then back and I can't figure out how to do that via magic loop when you have 2 socks on it. In the past, I've had to physically move one sock off the circ, move the stitches and then move the sock back on the circ.....a major pain in the butt! So I decided just to do one sock at a time on magic loop. I've done one cuff and little over 1 pattern repeat. I am very pleased so far!!



Django - Mama Blue Sea Merino Sky

1 comment:

Marisol said...

Hey Nice sock! I like the pretty blue... I found your blog tonight via ravelry:)