Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Mondays aren't so bad after all!!

Look what I got in the mail! :) I really love the mailman when he brings me such packages.

***************************

Yarn from Mama Blue (http://mamablue.etsy.com):

Blue faced leicester sock yarn in Ruby (I've never knit with BFL but I heard that it is the poor man's cashmere so I thought I would give it a try):
MamaBlue_ruby_BFLSock

Sea merino sock yarn in Girl:
MamaBlue_girl_SeaMerinoSock

Sea merino sock yarn in Sky:
MamaBlue_Sky_SeaMerinoSock

Simple merino sock yarn in Preserves:
MamaBlue_preserves_SimpleMerinoSock

Simple merino sock yarn in Talula:
MamaBlue_talula_SimpleMerinoSock

***************************

Miss Babs is having a sale on her website (www.missbabs.com) and I couldn't resist ordering a few:

Yummy fingering sock yarn in Pouty:
MissBabs_Pouty_YummySock

Yummy fingering sock yarn in Bluegrass:
MissBabs_Bluegrass_YummySock

Yummy fingering sock yarn in Evelyn:
MissBabs_Evelyn_YummySock

Yummy fingering sock yarn in Lola:
MissBabs_Lola_YummySock

No comments: