Thursday, October 9, 2008

More clubs!!

Can you tell that I love my yarn/sock clubs?!! The only problem is finishing some wip's so I can start some new projects!

Year of Lace - September 2008 shipment had cashmere!!!! I was so blown away by the softness! I had decided earlier based on the 2 prior kits that I wouldn't sign up for YOL 2009 but this shipment has made me rethink my decision. The yarn color is hard to describe....it is a light silvery sage in some lights and a light silver in other lights.


Then there is the Rockin Sock Club September 2008 kit! Wow....the color is gorgeous and it is making me rethink my decision to sign up for the 2009 club!! I wasn't planning on it but I think I will have to rethink it.....


The Magnolia Society September 2008 yarn by Madelinetosh was a nice surprise as well. Very gorgeous dark browns for the Intense subscription which is called Black Madeira Fig.


Then there is the final shipment of The Plucky Classics Hitchcock Heroine called Grace Kelly. The base yarn is MCN Sport and it is a light warm sage color. Unfortunately, this color wasn't a keeper for me so it was destashed on Ravelry to fast-fingers devittles.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow more gorgeous yarn. love the rocking sock club yarn.