Thursday, October 16, 2008

More amazing Woolgirl kits!!!

This was the best month ever! I received the Wicked Witch of the West kit (pics in my last post) and then I received the Woodstock kit and then the "It's Fall Charlie Brown" kit. Love love love these kits!!!

So here is Woodstock!! I do love this little character and I had to go watch a bunch of old charlie brown cartoons on youtube.


Here is the "It's Fall Charlie Brown" kit! Love the colors in this one a lot!


And also out this month is the Woolgirl sock club kit for October!!!! This month has totally been my christmas, birthday, anniversary all rolled into one!!!
happy smileys

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, what gorgeous kits. You are lucky.

Anonymous said...

Are you looking for a unique wedding anniversary gifts idea? One of the best

choices is to come up with an anniversary scrapbook with a couple’s weeding picture on the first page of the scrapbook