Sunday, July 6, 2008

I got Fluffy!!

Hmm....maybe I should rename my blog "Wollmeise Stalker". I definitely have been looking forward to fridays and if it wasn't for my camp buddy Marisol, I would have missed out on the early update Thursday evening! Sneaky Claudia putting up an update early! But here is what I ended up scoring (pics are from Wollmeise's website):

Indisch Rot 80/20 Fluffy - medium (picture is of 100% superwash)

Wilder Mohn 80/20 Fluffy - light

Salamander 100% superwash - medium

Rosenrot 100% superwash - light

Pfauenauge 80/20 Fluffy - medium (this was actually purchased in error on Saturday....Claudia was doing some order maintenance and some skeins were back in inventory temporarily. I thought for sure this order would be canceled but awesome Claudia added it to my thursday order so I guess I will be getting this as well!).


I do love Claudia's reds! But I probably will give up a few skeins to trade for some other colors. Hmm.....maybe I'll get up the courage and wind up a skein soon! lol

No comments: