Saturday, July 19, 2008

Cleopatra is fini!

I finished my May sock club kit from Blue Moon Fiber Arts. It was an interesting pattern but not one that I would repeat again. Not like Leafling which I loved! The pattern had a bit of a learning curve. I had to initially figure out (memorize) the symbols on the chart but once the pattern was established it was easy to follow along. Then I got a little lost when I started the cuffs and had to re-read the pattern numerous times to understand what I was supposed to do. But here she is:

I learned a new cast-off...the sewn cast-off which is a kitchener cast-off. This is the perfect cast-off for 1x1 rib!

I'm all caught up on my Rockin Sock Club kits and am ready to start on the July kit which I should hopefully get next week.

1 comment:

tapmouse said...

You're sick! I can't even keep up with my RSC shipments! And I didn't know you are doing the Seven Deady S(p)ins, too! Oh-I almost wrote a 'spoiler' question (re: the next RSC shipment which I realize you may not have yet!)

And isn't Wollmeise the best? I can't believe you've scored up so much! I'm just happy I lucked out and bought six skeins before it became close to impossible to secure without having to be up before 6am PST! ;)

Leslie
PS-speaking of your Wollmeise enabler, Marisol, she and I just took a yarn dying class from Scout the other week!