Saturday, June 21, 2008

I got Wollmeise! Yay!!

I got into work yesterday and I realized that it was Friday so per my normal Friday morning routine, I checked the wollmeise website. I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw yarn listed on the "In stock" webpage! I refreshed my browser a couple of times just to make sure and then I went crazy!!

I knew that the inventory wouldn't last long and I was trying to look at the colors/intensity before putting them in my basket. I wish I could buy a skein of every color but I was going to limit myself to $100 worth of yarn.

I've been dying to get the Poison nr 5 medium intensity and when I saw it listed, I put it in my basket and was about to check out when it became sold out! I was in panic mode at this point and I put the Poison nr 5 dark in my basket and checked out as soon as I could! I didn't even look to see what else was in my basket! I was so elated and trying to calm myself down at this point.

I printed out my receipt to see what I did end up getting and realized that I lost my Poison nr 5 dark as well!! I ended up spending $170 on 7 skeins of yarn which comes out little over $24 per skein and this is including international shipping! What a great deal! I know people have sold her yarn on ravelry for $30 easily.

So here is what I ordered (the pictures are from wollmeise's website):

Am kalten Polar - 100% Superwash - dark intensity






Dornröschen - 100% superwash - medium intensity






Pfefferminz Prinz - 100% superwash - medium intensity






Red Hot Chili - 100% superwash - medium intensity







Rosenrot - 100% superwash - medium intensity






Vincent - 100% superwash - light intensity






Wilder Mohn - 100% superwash - medium intensity









It looks like I got a lot of red colors for some reason! Hopefully I can trade one of them for a skein of Poison nr 5 medium!!

A day later and I'm still doing the happy dance! Hope everyone has a great weekend!!

2 comments:

samro said...

Congrats. I love the Dornröschen.

Marisol said...

Lovely Stash Enhancement Rosa! I managed to get in on that too! I love the Pfeferminz prince-- i know I just butchered that --looks like this is the only one I missed out on. So glad it went to you!