Saturday, March 29, 2008

Gluttony Sock - Seven Deadly S(p)ins

On to the knitting! :) I currently have 2 projects that I am actively working on. Of course I have a bunch of ufo's that hopefully will get completed in the near future.

Gluttony socks from the Seven Deadly S(p)ins club purchased from woolgirl.com. 4 colors of Verve from the Unique sheep to knit into socks that gradually changes colors. I'm a big fan of 2 socks magic loop but I figure with the yarn changes, I might confuse myself too much and end up knitting with the wrong strands. And I'm glad I stuck to 1 sock magic loop because I did confuse myself a few times with changing the yarn strands.

Here is the start of gluttony sock #1. I am really loving the feel of this yarn!

Gluttony Sock

Here is completed gluttony sock #1:

SDS Sock - Gluttony

No comments: